How to factory reset VERTEX Impress Disco? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress Disco? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress Disco? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress Disco?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress Disco. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress Disco will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Сброс настроек Vertex Impress Eagle (Hard Reset Vertex Impress Eagle) - video