How to factory reset VERTEX Impress Eno? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress Eno? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress Eno? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress Eno?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress Eno. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress Eno will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- Then select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset Vertex Impress Genius - video