How to factory reset VERTEX Impress In Touch 4G? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress In Touch 4G? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress In Touch 4G? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress In Touch 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress In Touch 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress In Touch 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard reset Vertex Impress Genius - video