How to factory reset VERTEX Impress Nero? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress Nero? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress Nero? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress Nero?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress Nero. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress Nero will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard reset Vertex Impress Genius - video