Hard Reset VERTEX Impress Pear
How to factory reset VERTEX Impress Pear? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress Pear? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress Pear? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress Pear?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress Pear. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress Pear will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard reset Vertex Impress Genius - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work