Hard Reset VERTEX Impress Phonic
How to factory reset VERTEX Impress Phonic? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress Phonic? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress Phonic? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress Phonic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress Phonic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress Phonic will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Voluem Down to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard reset Vertex Impress Genius - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work