How to factory reset VERTEX Impress Play? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress Play? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress Play? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress Play will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard reset Vertex Impress Genius - video