How to factory reset VERTEX Impress U? How to wipe all data in VERTEX Impress U? How to bypass screen lock in VERTEX Impress U? How to restore defaults in VERTEX Impress U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERTEX Impress U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your VERTEX Impress U will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6572 core will run faster.
- At first, switch off the phone, by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an VERTEX icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video