Hard Reset VERYKOOL Apollo S5036
How to factory reset VERYKOOL Apollo S5036? How to wipe all data in VERYKOOL Apollo S5036? How to bypass screen lock in VERYKOOL Apollo S5036? How to restore defaults in VERYKOOL Apollo S5036?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERYKOOL Apollo S5036. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERYKOOL Apollo S5036 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the VERYKOOL logo appears.
- Then click the Power button when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with Volume Up key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Formatear verykool s4005 (hard reset) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work