Hard Reset VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031
How to factory reset VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031? How to wipe all data in VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031? How to bypass screen lock in VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031? How to restore defaults in VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VERYKOOL Bolt Turbo S5031 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the VERYKOOL logo appears let go of all keys.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
como resetear un VERYKOOL s5028/Hard reset de VERYKOOL s5028 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work