How to factory reset VERYKOOL Leo IV S4007? How to wipe all data in VERYKOOL Leo IV S4007? How to bypass screen lock in VERYKOOL Leo IV S4007? How to restore defaults in VERYKOOL Leo IV S4007?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERYKOOL Leo IV S4007. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VERYKOOL Leo IV S4007 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the VERYKOOL logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video