How to factory reset VERYKOOL Maverick II S5530? How to wipe all data in VERYKOOL Maverick II S5530? How to bypass screen lock in VERYKOOL Maverick II S5530? How to restore defaults in VERYKOOL Maverick II S5530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERYKOOL Maverick II S5530. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VERYKOOL Maverick II S5530 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the VERYKOOL icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video