Hard Reset VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525
How to factory reset VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525? How to wipe all data in VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525? How to bypass screen lock in VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525? How to restore defaults in VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VERYKOOL Verykool Maverick III S5525 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the VERYKOOL logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work