How to factory reset VESTEL V3 5570? How to wipe all data in VESTEL V3 5570? How to bypass screen lock in VESTEL V3 5570? How to restore defaults in VESTEL V3 5570?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VESTEL V3 5570. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VESTEL V3 5570 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off VESTEL V3 5570.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when VESTEL logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
venus v3 hard reset atma (formatlama) - video