Hard Reset VESTEL Venus V3 5020
How to factory reset VESTEL Venus V3 5020? How to wipe all data in VESTEL Venus V3 5020? How to bypass screen lock in VESTEL Venus V3 5020? How to restore defaults in VESTEL Venus V3 5020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VESTEL Venus V3 5020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VESTEL Venus V3 5020 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the VESTEL logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
venus v3 hard reset atma (formatlama) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work