How to factory reset VESTEL Venus V3 5580? How to wipe all data in VESTEL Venus V3 5580? How to bypass screen lock in VESTEL Venus V3 5580? How to restore defaults in VESTEL Venus V3 5580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VESTEL Venus V3 5580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VESTEL Venus V3 5580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the VESTEL logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
venus v3 hard reset atma (formatlama) - video