How to factory reset VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED? How to wipe all data in VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED? How to bypass screen lock in VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED? How to restore defaults in VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next,. press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an MyWigo icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video