Factory Reset VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Factory Reset (VIDEOCON Graphite 1 V45ED)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.