Hard Reset VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad
How to factory reset VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad? How to wipe all data in VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad? How to bypass screen lock in VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad? How to restore defaults in VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VIDEOCON Infinium Z50 Quad will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the VIDEOCON logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot picutre pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button once again.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to hard reset videocon z50 q lite - video
Videocon z51 quad hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work