How to factory reset VIDEOCON Infinium Z51 Punch? How to wipe all data in VIDEOCON Infinium Z51 Punch? How to bypass screen lock in VIDEOCON Infinium Z51 Punch? How to restore defaults in VIDEOCON Infinium Z51 Punch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIDEOCON Infinium Z51 Punch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VIDEOCON Infinium Z51 Punch will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the VIDEOCON logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Android Robot image appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button once again.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to hard reset videocon z50 q lite - video
Videocon z51 quad hard reset - video