Hard Reset VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1
How to factory reset VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1? How to wipe all data in VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1? How to bypass screen lock in VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1? How to restore defaults in VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1
- Firstly, power off the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
If you want more tips and articles related with
VIDO N101RK Quad Core 10.1 subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.