Hard Reset VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0
How to factory reset VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0? How to wipe all data in VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0? How to bypass screen lock in VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0? How to restore defaults in VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your VIDO N70S Dual Core 7.0 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Firstly, power off the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".