Hard Reset VIEWSONIC L8
How to factory reset VIEWSONIC L8? How to wipe all data in VIEWSONIC L8? How to bypass screen lock in VIEWSONIC L8? How to restore defaults in VIEWSONIC L8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIEWSONIC L8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VIEWSONIC L8 will be as new and your Snapdragon 210 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your VIEWSONIC L8 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to completely turn off, and then you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the following menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Then you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Within a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your VIEWSONIC L8 will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (VIEWSONIC L8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.