Hard Reset VIEWSONIC S600
How to factory reset VIEWSONIC S600? How to wipe all data in VIEWSONIC S600? How to bypass screen lock in VIEWSONIC S600? How to restore defaults in VIEWSONIC S600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIEWSONIC S600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your VIEWSONIC S600 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you should turn your VIEWSONIC S600 off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data wipe completes after a few seconds, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your VIEWSONIC S600 will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (VIEWSONIC S600)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.