Hard Reset VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E
How to factory reset VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E? How to wipe all data in VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E? How to bypass screen lock in VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E? How to restore defaults in VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your VIEWSONIC ViewPad 7E will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power rocker in order to power on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset ViewSonic ViewPad 7 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work