How to factory reset VIVO 1606? How to wipe all data in VIVO 1606? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO 1606? How to restore defaults in VIVO 1606?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO 1606. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VIVO 1606 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when VIVO logo appears.
- Let go of the Volume Up key if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Here scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data" and press the Power button once.
- In this mode select "Wipe data" again by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then navigate to "Wipe data" by using Volume keys and accept that with the Power button. Wait for a few seconds.
- After that go to OK --> Back by using same buttons as before.
- If Recovery Mode pops up press the Power key to confirm the option "Reboot system" .
- Good job! You are perfromed hard reset operation.
Reset Vivo V3 to factory settings - video
Vivo 1606 pattern unlock password unlock & pin unlock without flashing working 100% - video