Hard Reset VIVO V5
How to factory reset VIVO V5? How to wipe all data in VIVO V5? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO V5? How to restore defaults in VIVO V5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO V5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VIVO V5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Now press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons if you see Fastboot Mode on the screen.
- In this menu select "Recovery Mode "by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Wait for a few seconds until Recovery Mode shows up.
- Then choose "Wipe data" three times by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "OK" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Back" and if you see Recovery Mode again you should select "Reboot system". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
How to hard reset vivo v5 bypass lock - video
Reset Vivo V3 to factory settings - video
VIVO V7 PLUS Hard Reset and Password Unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work