Hard Reset VIVO V7
How to factory reset VIVO V7? How to wipe all data in VIVO V7? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO V7? How to restore defaults in VIVO V7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO V7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your VIVO V7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When VIVO V7 is off you should hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode appears.
- In this mode select "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- Now you should be in Recovery Mode. In this mode select "Wipe data" three times by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "OK" with the Power button then select "Back" by using same keys as before.
- If you want to launch the process scroll down to "Reboot system" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Well done!
How to reset Vivo V5 Plus to Factory Settings - video
VIVO V7 hard reset and unlock password new method (pattern) lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.