How to factory reset VIVO V9? How to wipe all data in VIVO V9? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO V9? How to restore defaults in VIVO V9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO V9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your VIVO V9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all keys when the Fastboot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "Recovery Mode" by using Volume key to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Wipe data" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Again choose "Wipe data" two times and wait for a short while.
- After that choose "OK" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select "Back" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up select "Reboot system" and accept it by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset VIVO Y21L - Factory Reset by Recovery Mode / Wipe Data - video
How to reset Vivo V5 Plus to Factory Settings - video
VIVO V9 Hard Reset and Unlock Password & Pattern - video