How to factory reset VIVO X5 Max? How to wipe all data in VIVO X5 Max? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO X5 Max? How to restore defaults in VIVO X5 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO X5 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VIVO X5 Max will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key as soon as the Vivo logo shows up on the screen.
- Kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe data" one more time and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "Reboot your device" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Vivo How to Hard Reset and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video