How to factory reset VIVO XL4? How to wipe all data in VIVO XL4? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO XL4? How to restore defaults in VIVO XL4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO XL4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your VIVO XL4 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Fastboot Mode.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Wipe data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "OK" and "Back".
- At the end select "Reboot system" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
- Through this option all data including photos, musics, etc. will be removed.
VIVO Y83 HARD RESET NEW METHOD 2018 - video