How to factory reset VIVO Xshot Elite? How to wipe all data in VIVO Xshot Elite? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Xshot Elite? How to restore defaults in VIVO Xshot Elite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Xshot Elite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your VIVO Xshot Elite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AA v3 core will run faster.
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as the Vivo logo shows up on the screen.
- Kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe data" one more time and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "Reboot your device" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset VIVO Xshot - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video