Factory Reset VIVO Xshot Elite
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VIVO Xshot Elite. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from VIVO Xshot Elite.
As a result your Android 4.3 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in VIVO Xshot Elite and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Then form the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step select Reset Device.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
How to Hard Reset VIVO Xshot - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work