How to factory reset VIVO Y25 4G? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y25 4G? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y25 4G? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y25 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y25 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VIVO Y25 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the phone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power button when VIVO logo pops up.
- If you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now select "Wipe data" three times by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- Then go to "OK" --> "Back". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "Reboot system" with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to reset Vivo V5 Plus to Factory Settings - video
VIVO V7 PLUS Hard Reset and Password Unlock - video