How to factory reset VIVO Y33? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y33? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y33? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y33?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y33. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your VIVO Y33 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button ftogether or a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key as soon as the Vivo logo shows up on the screen.
- You ought to kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe data" one more time and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "Reboot your device" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Vivo How to Hard Reset and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video