How to factory reset VIVO Y51A? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y51A? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y51A? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y51A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y51A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your VIVO Y51A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key if you see VIVO logo on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up button.
- In this step choose "Wipe data" three times by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "OK" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "Back" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end select "Reboot system" by using the Power button.
How to reset Vivo V5 Plus to Factory Settings - video
VIVO V7 PLUS Hard Reset and Password Unlock - video