Hard Reset VIVO Y51L
How to factory reset VIVO Y51L? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y51L? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y51L? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y51L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y51L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your VIVO Y51L will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button ftogether or a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key as soon as the Vivo logo shows up on the screen.
- You ought to kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe data" one more time and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "Reboot your device" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (VIVO Y51L)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.