How to factory reset VIVO Y55A? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y55A? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y55A? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y55A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y55A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VIVO Y55A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the device is completely off you should hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode on the screen your device.
- In this menu choose "Recovery Mode" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now you should be in Recovery Mode. Here choose "Wipe data" three times by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that navigate to "OK" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Then select "Back" by using same buttons as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should choose "Reboot system" and confirm it by using the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
How to reset Vivo V5 Plus to Factory Settings - video
VIVO Y55 S HARD RESET - video