How to factory reset VIVO Y79? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y79? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y79? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y79?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y79. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your VIVO Y79 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- You should let go of the Power button if you see VIVO logo.
- Release the Volume Up key when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data" three times. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "OK" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "Back" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "Reboot system" by using the Power key.
How to reset Vivo V5 Plus to Factory Settings - video
VIVO V7 PLUS Hard Reset and Password Unlock - video