How to factory reset VIVO Y83? How to wipe all data in VIVO Y83? How to bypass screen lock in VIVO Y83? How to restore defaults in VIVO Y83?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VIVO Y83. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your VIVO Y83 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Fastboot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Wipe data" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Now choose "OK" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- In the next step select "Back" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally navigate to "Reboot system" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset VIVO Y83 - Wipe Data by Recovery Mode - video
VIVO Y83 Back Up Data / Enable Google Backup / Add Backup Account - video
VIVO Y83 HARD RESET NEW METHOD 2018 - video