How to factory reset VKworld G1 Giant? How to wipe all data in VKworld G1 Giant? How to bypass screen lock in VKworld G1 Giant? How to restore defaults in VKworld G1 Giant?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VKworld G1 Giant. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VKworld G1 Giant will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see a VKworld icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video