Hard Reset VODAFONE Feature Phone 575
How to factory reset VODAFONE 575? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE 575? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE 575? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE 575?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE 575. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your VODAFONE 575 will be as new and your MTK 6255 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys as soons as the new menu appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to select "factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.