How to factory reset VODAFONE 985N Smart 4 Power? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE 985N Smart 4 Power? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE 985N Smart 4 Power? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE 985N Smart 4 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE 985N Smart 4 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VODAFONE 985N Smart 4 Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch the cell phone off by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the cell phone select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 hard reset - video