How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart 4 max? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart 4 max? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart 4 max? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart 4 max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart 4 max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart 4 max will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a few seconds..
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- To choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the cell phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
HARD RESET VODAFONE Smart 4 max - Erase Content & Settings - video
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 hard reset - video