How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart E8? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart E8? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart E8? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart E8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart E8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart E8 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few moments.
- When Andorid logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up key if Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart E8 - Erase All Content & Settings / Remove Password - video
Hard reset Vodafone Smart E8 VFD 510 - video