How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart First 7? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart First 7? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart First 7? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart First 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart First 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart First 7 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the VODAFONE logo in front of you.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, restart the cell phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video