Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Grand
How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart Grand? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart Grand? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart Grand? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart Grand?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart Grand. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart Grand will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- As soon as the Android Image displays on the screen press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- To choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". You should press the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the cell phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.