How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart N8? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart N8? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart N8? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart N8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart N8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart N8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see Andorid logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power key.
- In the next step choose "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again press the Power button to select "reboot system now" .
Hard reset Vodafone Smart E8 VFD 510 - video