Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900
How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart Platinum 7 VFD900 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- FIrstly, hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the VODAFONE logo in front of you.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, restart the cell phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work