How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart Prime 7 VFD 600 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the VODAFONE logo in front of you.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, restart the cell phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- Excellent! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video